The course is taught for full-time students enrolled in B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree level. Training is carried out in well equipped laboratories provided with computer and video equipment. Contact and practical classes are held in the Center for European Industrial and Environmental Standards; on the sites of newly commissioned water treatment stations in the region and in the laboratories of the regional Inspectorate of Environmental Protection and Monitoring.
- Engineers who have taken their degree in Environment Protection Equipment and Technology are well qualified for positions as:
- consulting experts in developing national and regional engineering projects for environmental protection;
- organizers, experts and leaders of units which deal with manufacturing, use, maintenance and overhaul of environment protection equipment;
- experts in adoption and interpretation of EU directives concerning environmental protection;
- experts in research and development of environmental protection components;
- experts dealing with issues related to environmental protection in the divisions of a state and regional administration;
- consulting experts dealing with drafting enactments, analysis, forecasts etc. related to environmental protection;
- experts in evaluation teams estimating the impact of environmental pollution.