Lifelong Learning Programme
Leonardo Da Vinci Transfer of Innovation
Ms. Irena Rashkova
- Технически Университет – Габрово
- Instituteof Citizen’s Sustainable Development & Health
- Associazione Labfor
- Budapesti Kommunikációs és Üzleti Főiskola
1.12.2012 – 30.11.2012
Europeis increasingly experiencing negative effects of population aging. They are visible in the changing demographic structure of the labour market, situation of people aged in 50+ in the labour market and the cooperation of representatives of this age group with younger co-workers (under 30).
The main objectives of the project are:
- Diagnosis of the needs of people aged 45+, related to their activity and attractiveness in the labour market in eight European Union countries;
- Support for staff with extensive professional experience (45+) and persons entering the labour market (30-);
- Support for employers in the effective age management, e.g. by allowing employees to develop in another area (horizontal promotion);
- Creating a favourable climate for older workers employed in public sector.